[ltp] Stereo Audio input on T60p

Tue, 09 Oct 2007 19:09:53 +0100

Hi,

It's annoying, isn't it. Why Lenovo dropped the Line in, I don't know.
Anyway, I recommend you buy a cheap USB soundcard, such as the Behringer
UCA202 for £20. I have one of these, and it works extremely well with
Linux. The other big advantage is that the noise is much lower - no EMI
interference (typically 1kHz from the processor entering/leaving sleep)
on the sound channels, and it does quite well at killing earth loops.

Best wishes,

Richard