[ltp] Do I actually have a 1920x1200 screen or not?

Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:51:34 +0200

this is one way of working out the resolution if you have ImageMagick installed:

# create a screenshot of the root window
import -window root screenshot.png
# display information about the screenshot you just made
identify screenshot.png

i have a T61p with a 15.4'' screen and i have a 1920x1200 resolution.