[ltp] ATI, fglrx, suspend to ram - works!

Karel Podvolecky linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:41:24 +0200

8.41.7 has old codebase. It has only 3D codebase new. Try 8.40. It seems
to me that common.conf for hibernate script is important to make it work.

Before switching back to X try vbetool post (it POSTs your graphics). I
don't know if it works, just try it :).

kapo