[ltp] ATI, fglrx, suspend to ram - works!

Karel Podvolecky linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:48:57 +0200

and another info:
I'm using now 2.6.23-gentoo + radeonhd (git version). It works very nice
in 2D (even faster desktop switch than with fglrx).
Mplayer using -vo x11 and -zoom. Its SW scaler, but it works very nice :).

and suspend works too (at least for me).

I'm going to switch to fglrx 8.42 when it supports compiz fusion :).

kapo