[ltp] Rescue partition needed?

Hendrik-Jan Heins linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:14:51 +0200

And yes,

your scheme looks very feasable.
But why have a boot partition and not a /home?
mine currently is:

/dev/sda1               1        1529    12281661   83  Linux
/dev/sda2            1530       14593   104936580    5  Extended
/dev/sda5            1530        7903    51199123+  83  Linux
/dev/sda6            7904       14462    52685136   83  Linux
/dev/sda7           14463       14593     1052226   82  Linux swap / Solaris