[ltp] Re: X41 wireless hotkey broken in ubuntu gutsy?

Mathias Moser linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 28 Oct 2007 21:55:17 +0100

Am Samstag, den 27.10.2007, 09:55 -0400 schrieb Paul Fox:
> but when i hit the key, i get nothing in /var/log/acpid at all.  i do
> get other events (lid, power, battery, etc), but nothing for the wireless
> key.  who's stealing that event?
>
> paul
>  paul fox, pgf@foxharp.boston.ma.us (arlington, ma, where it's 53.6 degrees)

I can confirm this on a T61 running Debian Lenny. When I first upgraded
to 2.6.23 using the latest thinkpad-acpi drivers everything worked like
a charm (...except brightness control). Thanks btw!

A few days ago the Fn+F5 (wireless) stopped working (updates? don't
know...) and gives no acpi event. All the other buttons work. Options
for thinkpad-acpi should be set correctly..

Best regards,

Mathias