[ltp] Thinkpad buttons on R51 with Kubuntu 7.04

Florian Dorpmueller linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 08 Sep 2007 10:49:18 +0000

Hi,

I'd like to configure the ACPI buttons on my R51. tpd and kmilo is
installed. A nvram group exists and all users are members of this group.
Additionally I have assigned nvram to nvram in
/etc/udev/rules.d/40-permissions.rules (It was assigned to kmem before).

ibm_acpi is started with 2hotkey=enable,0xff9f experimental=1"

But there is still no "IBM Thinkpad Laptop" available in kcontrol.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,
Florian

Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit Windows-Desktopsuche. Suchen Sie gleichzeitig
im Web, Ihren E-Mails und auf Ihrem PC! Jetzt neu! http://desktop.msn.de/
Jetzt gratis downloaden!