[ltp] T61p with nVIDIA Quadro FX 570M / WUXGA on 15.4" ?

onion linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:38:33 +0200

I struggled with suspend/hibernate about three days now. Finally i found=
  =

solution on gentoo-wiki.com.
Appending "acpi_sleep=3Ds3_mode" to the kernel line solved my problem. I=
'm  =

using Gentoo which is quite different, but maybe it'll by useful to you =
;)
Peter

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:21:00 +0200, Robin Randhawa  =