[ltp] T61p with nVIDIA Quadro FX 570M / WUXGA on 15.4" ?

onion linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:33:43 +0200

I'm using suspend2 (suspend2-sources-2.6.22-1) and Quadro 140M. I  =

installed hibernate-script but that doesn't helped to solve my problem. =
 =

Maybe *buntu has some special tools for that.

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:04:13 +0200, Florian Reitmeir  =

<florian@reitmeir.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Sep 2007, onion wrote:
>
>> I struggled with suspend/hibernate about three days now. Finally i fo=
und
>> solution on gentoo-wiki.com.
>> Appending "acpi_sleep=3Ds3_mode" to the kernel line solved my problem=
. I'm
>> using Gentoo which is quite different, but maybe it'll by useful to y=
ou  =