[ltp] suspend2 with nV Quadro 140M on R61

onion linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 16:23:07 +0200

Yes, this is exactly my problem (well, one of them, but this is the most=
  =

painful one). May I ask - what WM/DE are you using?

Peter

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 13:41:18 +0200, Christian Birchinger  =

  =

>> high
>> as ~50%! :( ).
>>
>> I'm using nvidia-drivers 100.14.11 (issue persists in 100.14.09, I ev=
en
>> tried 9755 but with that, it didn't worked at all), direct rendering =
is  =

>> on
>> (glxinfo)
>> My kernel is suspend2-sources 2.6.22-1
>> My xorg.conf: http://pastebin.com/f44c5d44e
>> My .config: http://pastebin.com/f6037e5f1
>>
>> There's thread at NvNews discussing the very same problem, but guys  =

>> from nV
>> are saying they can't reproduce the problem :( (but apparently I'm no=
t  =