[ltp] Thinkpad warranty not covering screen white spots damage?

Maciej Musial linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:08:24 +0200

Hi,
I'm not sure what kind of white spots have you got but on my T40p I've
noticed a light spot in the corner - after about two mounts I've
forgot about it. Now I checked it - it disappeared.
Maybe your is the same kind of spot :)