[ltp] Re: thinkpad t41 draws 2 watts during suspend

Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:52:49 -0400

--CE+1k2dSO48ffgeK

On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 02:06:12PM +0000, Volker Braun wrote:
> If you would suffer from the radeon D2 bug then you'd burn about 5W, so=
=20
> that is not it. Turn off WOL.=20

When I suffered from the radeon D2 bug, my T42 drew about 2--2.5W during
sleep.  Modprobing radeonfb brought it down to about 0.5W.

My new laptop has intel video, so I don't know if radeonfb is supposed
to work with new kernels.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
This host is a black hole at HTTP wavelengths. GETs go in, and nothing
comes out, not even Hawking radiation.
                -- Graaagh the Mighty on rec.games.roguelike.angband

--CE+1k2dSO48ffgeK

--CE+1k2dSO48ffgeK--