[ltp] Thinkpad warranty not covering screen white spots damage?

Maciej Musial linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 08:56:41 +0200

Hello,
I'm using for my lenses isopropyl alcohol - it is very good. I've also
was advised to clean LCD - but my experience aren't so good in this
part - the best thing to clean LCD is microfiber with clean water
(sometimes with a dish liquid drop). Of course it should be only wet -
water shouldn't drip. And then wrap microfibre with old Visa Card or
sth like that.