[ltp] Thinkpad warranty not covering screen white spots damage?

Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:33:24 -0300

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Maciej Musial wrote:
> I'm using for my lenses isopropyl alcohol - it is very good. I've also

IBM recommends a solution of 50% isopropyl alcohol, and 50% destilled water.
Apply with microfiber cloth, and don't breath the stuff or let it to your
skin.

You can actually clean the entire thinkpad with that.  At least IBM-era
ones, who knows what kind of plastic and paint Lenovo is using on the
titanium-less plastic covers of the new thinkpads with a roll cage...

  Henrique Holschuh