[ltp] Re: Excessive power draw on T61

Volker Braun linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:38:25 +0000 (UTC)

Bios 1.22 has some unspecified update for nvidia power management:

(New) Optimize power management function for the nVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M
models.

Maybe that'll help. If not you will have to wait until nvidia releases
the specs to their hardware (good luck :). If you really care about
battery life then you should have gotten the integrated (X3100) graphics.