[ltp] ThinkPad Mr. Coffee Edition

Pablo Vera linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 01 Apr 2008 11:27:08 -0600

No, they are software plugins which will contain replicator formulas to
brew any hot beverage, including chicken soup.  What Lenovo is not
saying is that they bought replicator technology from Starfleet Command
and combined it with the heating capabilities of the Thinkpads to
produce the Mr. Coffee edition :)

Saludos,
Pablo Vera