[ltp] Re: FIXED! Suspend/resume with T61p and nVidia Quadro FX 570M

Rolf Kutz linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:09:43 +0200

--HuscSE0D68UGttcd

On 02/04/08 10:17 -0400, David A. Desrosiers wrote:

>>   are you talking about suspend to ram only or suspend to disk?
>
> I can't use Hibernate because my swap is on an encrypted LVM, or at least=
,=20
> that didn't work the last time I tried it. Cart-before-horse problem.

This works here with normal Swapsuspend. You just
need to make sure that your initrd is capable to
find the lvm and decrypt it. It should, since you
can boot normally.

regards, Rolf

--=20
=2E.. Expediency asks the question, 'Is it politic?' ...

--HuscSE0D68UGttcd

--HuscSE0D68UGttcd--