[ltp] Thinkpad Sondertasten einrichten - T61

Christoph Lechleitner linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 09 Apr 2008 18:42:02 +0200

> on my new Thinkpad T61 the Special IBM Keys does not work.

Which ones?

There are several extra keys for volume and mute, and there are several
Fn-combinations.

> Until today i tried to work with the tpb - Paket - It does'nt work!
>
> With the hotkey-setup paket from Kubuntu it does'nt work..

Which distro (with architecture and version!)?
Which kernel (architecture and version)?
Which firmware version?

> I searched in the internet, but the it worked not directly. I would not
> to compile program, or create a new kernel, because with a new
> kernel-update the function will gone.

I think you should consider using the German Ubuntu Portal at ...
  http://ubuntuusers.de/
... where many skilled and active users can help You in Your own
langauge ;-))

Here around we'd keep fighting more against Your English skills than
with the actual problem.

Regards,

Christoph