[ltp] Thinkpad Sondertasten einrichten - T61

Tim Niemeyer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 19:04:00 +0200

--iFRdW5/EC4oqxDHL

Hallo Axel,

did you try the powersaved package? It's a acpi-event handler. For my
X61s it works very good and you can easily extend the scripts.

greets

* Axel Birndt <towerlexa@gmx.de> [09-04-08 18:24]: