[ltp] Mouse Wheel Emulation

Thomas Kahle linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:24:00 +0200

Hi,

> first you should check if evdev somehow grabs the mouse and unmerge it,
> if it does.

In fact, this is the case. On the other hand i don't want to unmerge it,
since I use it for my keyboard and now every of the little special keys
works perfectly.

It's not an xorg.conf thing, actually the x-server 1.4.0.90 ignores
xorg.conf and relies on hal to be informed about the devices...

So, I know how to configure hal, the remaining question is, whether it
is possible to get scrolling with evdev driver, or not...

thanks
Thomas