[ltp] Suspend2Ram with X61 / 2.6.24.2

Stephan Holl linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 11:23:47 +0200

Dear thinkpad-users,

I am currently not able to use the suspend-2-ram-utitlity reliably. The
thinkpad x61 suspends nicely, but does not come up again.

Mostly I see some status-messages on the screen, sometimes a blinking
coursor in the upper left corner of the display.
_Sometimes_ it helps when I press fn+f7 and the display comes back, but
this is not reliable.

Does anybody can give some hints how to discover this problem? Some
notes about my system:

Debian Etch
Vanilla Kernel  2.6.24.2
X.Org X Server 1.4.0.90 Release Date: 5 September 2007

IBM ACPI-Tools:
thinkpad_acpi: ThinkPad ACPI Extras v0.19-20080213
thinkpad_acpi: ThinkPad BIOS 7NET25WW (1.06 ), EC 7MHT24WW-1.02

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

	Stephan