[ltp] Service manual for R31

Michael Karcher linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:44:13 +0200

--=-XOMdCCT6DY6cqY5gA/fj

Am Sonntag, den 13.04.2008, 10:17 -0400 schrieb James Knott:
> Now to find out what the industry standard number (if available) is for=20
> a 02K7962 RTC (CMOS clock) battery, so I can buy one, before taking my=20
> computer apart.
Usually, they use a CR2032 battery. In my T20 it is the case, but IBM
usually does not use the standard battery holders, but have a battery
assembly containing the battery and a 2 lead cable with a small plastic
plug in shrinkwrap. It is not possible to replace just the battery
without some fudging. (See item 22 on page 214 of the HMM)

Regards,
  Michael Karcher

--=-XOMdCCT6DY6cqY5gA/fj

--=-XOMdCCT6DY6cqY5gA/fj--