[ltp] T61, Lenovo quality, Linux pre-installed, alternatives

Pablo Vera linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:28:41 -0500

I have a T61 (for two months now) with Ubuntu Gutsy 64 bits and
everything works fine.  I've done some interesting things like connect a
Motorola S9 bluetooth headset and hear music or watch videos without
cables.  Also, I've connected an external monitor and work in a
dual-screen configuration with a HUGE 3080 x 1050 screen (the first 1400
pixels wide in the laptop's LCD screen and the remaining 1680 in the
external monitor).  I am really happy with it.

Pablo