[ltp] Re: High-pitch noise on a T60

Daniel Castro linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:40:16 +0100

The noise... right... do you notice it more when the cpu is more loaded?
Well... try to mute the mic... i suppose you are using ALSA drivers, so
do alsamixer on the terminal and mute the mic.
I had a noise problem that I fixed like that as suggested on ubuntu forums.

Daniel Castro
Networking and Distributed Systems
Computer Science
Trinity College Dublin

Mobile: 083-318-2058
86.4.3 Trinity Hall, Dartry Road, Dublin 6