[ltp] Re: Other uses for the fingerprint reader?

Donald P Kong linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 26 Apr 2008 18:43:15 +0800

i've been using it to authenticate for "su" for the last few weeks.
works OK. however, the tf-tool doesn't seem to want to let me log in to
my normal user account using the reader.

--

Donald P Kong
+6019-887-7337
+6016-809-7227