[ltp] Re: Critical Temperature Trip Points?

Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:49:02 -0300

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008, David Abrahams wrote:
> I don't currently have dual boot set up; do you think my kvm windows
> installation will report anything reasonable?

It might, but only if your Windows-in-kvm has full control of the host
system ACPI, which I seriously doubt.

> Of course I can install windows XP all over again, but, well... that's
> painful.

Urk.  I kept windows in a spare HD for those debugging needs.  Boot it
once an year or thereabouts :-)

> NHC was my favored item when I ran Windows

Ah, ok. Thanks for the tip.

  Henrique Holschuh