[ltp] Re: Critical Temperature Trip Points?

Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:16:23 -0300

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 04:08:19 -0400, "David Abrahams" <dave@boost-consulting.com> said:
> on Mon Apr 28 2008, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh-AT-hmh.eng.br>
> wrote:
> I was thinking that because the temperature was a read-only thing, maybe
> we'd get lucky.

We need to know it with the IBM/Lenovo thinkpad drivers running as well :)

> Do you still need the info?  I can do the "spare HD" thing for you, but
> it might be a little while.

Nobody sent me a confirmation of the problem also happening in Windows yet (or of it not happening), so yes, I still need the info :(

  Henrique Holschuh