[ltp] Re: Critical Temperature Trip Points?

David Abrahams linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:26:56 -0400

on Tue Apr 29 2008, "Henrique de Moraes Holschuh" <hmh-AT-hmh.eng.br> wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 04:08:19 -0400, "David Abrahams" <dave@boost-consulting.com> said:
>> on Mon Apr 28 2008, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh-AT-hmh.eng.br>
>> wrote:
>> I was thinking that because the temperature was a read-only thing, maybe
>> we'd get lucky.
>
> We need to know it with the IBM/Lenovo thinkpad drivers running as well :)

What's involved in installing those?  Is it just a download from the ibm
support site?

>> Do you still need the info?  I can do the "spare HD" thing for you, but
>> it might be a little while.
>
> Nobody sent me a confirmation of the problem also happening in Windows
> yet (or of it not happening), so yes, I still need the info :(

OK, I'll try to get to it.  Please ping me in a few days.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting