Fwd: [ltp] battery trouble

Hendrik-Jan Heins linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 20:31:18 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hendrik-Jan Heins <hjheins@gmail.com>
Date: 2008/8/1
Subject: Re: [ltp] battery trouble
To: Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@hmh.eng.br>

Hello Henrique,

Unfortunatly, when I use your method, replug the battery and replug
the ac connector it takes a couple of seconds more for the battery
light to change from an orangy-green at plugging the ac connector to
switching to blinking orange again.

So even before I can switch the machine on, the led is blinking orange again.

Can the Windows suite do more than the pc doctor iso image? I'm asking
as I currently have no windows installed on this machine...

The battery is an original. It came with the machine when I bought it.

Hendrik-Jan