[ltp] Thinkpad T60 2007-CTO bluetooth not working

Josh linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 01 Aug 2008 17:23:29 -0500

Yes, I stated so in my original post. You must've just missed it.  I
always check that damn thing! I have a couple students a week come to me
with "broken internet" because they accidentally flip it.  I spent 2
hours troubleshooting someones laptop years ago. I finally noticed a
dark wireless symbol on a button. Push the button and everything works.
Now I check that thing anytime I deal with laptop wireless issues.

And since I didn't think of it while making my first post, I'd just like
to say hello to the list and say thank you to the developers for making
the module.