[ltp] Fingerprint reader occasionally gets hot (T61)

Daniel Castro linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 02 Aug 2008 13:29:06 +0100

I'm sorry Hendrik-Jan but could you please elaborate more on this
solution you say. I'm a bit lost with what you said.

Thanks,

Daniel Castro
Networking and Distributed Systems
Computer Science
Trinity College Dublin

Mobile: 083-318-2058
86.4.3 Trinity Hall, Dartry Road, Dublin 6