[ltp] No LUKS support for T61p in any kernel after 2.6.24-16-generic in Ubuntu

Yves-Alexis Perez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 02 Aug 2008 14:58:03 +0200

--=-4l/aMH0sxDRPaeEYpOxf

On sam, 2008-08-02 at 08:50 -0400, David A. Desrosiers wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-08-02 at 14:45 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> > Well, initramfs should contain everything's need. You may want to
> > rebuild your initrd for this kernel, booting from another one.
>=20
> I would expect that the installation of the distribution's upstream
> kernel package would automatically generate an initrd that works with
> the system it intends to be running upon.=20

I would expect that too. But maybe something went wrong when generating
this one. And you have nothing to lose rebuilding it. Your choice.
--=20
Yves-Alexis

--=-4l/aMH0sxDRPaeEYpOxf

--=-4l/aMH0sxDRPaeEYpOxf--