[ltp] No LUKS support for T61p in any kernel after 2.6.24-16-generic in Ubuntu

Sat, 2 Aug 2008 11:25:59 -0300

On Sat, 02 Aug 2008, David A. Desrosiers wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-08-02 at 14:58 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> > I would expect that too. But maybe something went wrong when
> > generating this one. And you have nothing to lose rebuilding it. Your
> > choice.
>
> Rebuilding every initrd for the 7 kernels I have installed (distro +
> hand compiled) did not fix the issue. I'm still stuck with one kernel.
>
> Part of the reason this relates to Thinkpads, is because I'm trying to
> modify the usb autosuspend to cool the fingerprint reader and palmrest
> down, but it seems when I set those values to "auto" as documented in a
> hard-locks. If I don't change the value, I can use it for weeks at a
> time without a single lockup.

devices and problems in LKML, but I thought it was for 2.6.27-rc, not for
any of the stable kernels.  You might want to search the LKML archives of
the last 15 days for USB patches.

  Henrique Holschuh