[ltp] Thinkpad T60 2007-CTO bluetooth not working

Josh linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 03 Aug 2008 16:20:01 -0500

Ok I feel like a massive heel. When I checked if bluetooth worked in
windows I didn't do a good enough check apparently. I checked the device
manager and saw "Bluetooth Devices" and assumed that meant it works.

After putting my Ubuntu HDD in a 2007-63U I found today bluetooth came
up. I put the windows HDD from the 2007-63U into my CTO and got to
poking around and found that the bluetooth heading under device manager
is only for if you add a device I assume. There was no devices listed
under it besides "Bluetooth Bus Enumerator". Apparently the 2007-CTO
model doesn't have bluetooth or the batch the school bought they
purchased without bluetooth.

I apologise to the list and Henrique for the time wasted.