[ltp] Suspend/resume on X61s laptops?

Vincent C Jones linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 04 Aug 2008 16:09:46 -0400

As was reported awhile ago on this list, 2.6.26 broke the S3 hacks for
reinitializing the video bios during resume from suspend (search for
"Big Real Mode"). Happy to report this is fixed in 2.6.26.1 so my X61
finally has suspend/resume, fancy blinking wireless lights, and no
longer consumes almost as much energy hibernating as it does suspended.

Vince