[ltp] First Time

Petr Praus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 00:34:41 +0200

Well ... while we are at it - I'm Peter from Czech Republic (y'know
that small country in the middle of Europe ;) ) I'm currently running
OpenSuSE 11.0 (I was using Gentoo, but I somehow got lazy and
installed OpenSuSE ... but I'm still running Gentoo on my home box).
Btw. it's quite interesting how diverse is this list (and open source
world generally) concerning cultural background of involved people.
It's sort of amazing to communicate with ordinary people from
Pakistan, Indonesia and other countries all over the world. Of course,
general public acknowledges that it's technically possible but I
always marvel when I'm actually doing it.

Peter

PS: sorry for my bad english, I hope you can at least grasp the meaning ... :D