[ltp] First Time

Petr Praus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 10 Aug 2008 12:44:22 +0200

Like I said - I don't know whether you have to be czech citizen to get
scholarship ;-) . But if you are serious about this, I can ask a few
people around and let you know :-)
Concerning jobs I meant private sector. Since you want to study
Master's degree (2 yrs) afaik there is no possibility to get paid as
researcher (at least I don't know about it, but again - I can ask
around). Maybe as a TA (Teaching Assistant, doctorate study, but
that's after Master's degree). I don't know what's your precise focus,
but there's quite large Sun development center for example - maybe
there might be some opportunity in the field? But if you know some
other language besides English and Indonesian you might get job as a
translator?
That's just ideas, I don't have much experience in these things.
You may want to chat with study department of some school instead of
me ;-) Since I'm from Prague I can suggest CVUT FEL, which is focused
at CS&EE. More info here: http://www.feld.cvut.cz/en/