[ltp] thinkpad-sources-2.6.26-r1

Pierre Massat linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:35:53 +0200

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 9:30 AM, Florian Manschwetus
<florianmanschwetus@gmx.de> wrote:
> Uhm, here it becomes tricky i have a first generation T60 so no AMD64
> support (it's a CoreDuo), but when you used the prior release just copy your
> old .config in the new directory and do a "make oldconfig" then you should
> do a "make clean && make && make modules_install" then you just have to
> install the kernelimage to your boot-area using your preferred flavor.

It's the first time I'm using your kernel sources. First, I used your
T60 .config, then I changed for my own .config, using make oldconfig,
and I already did the make clean and modules_install stuff. I don't
know what to test and to do now. Anyway, thank you for your answer,
I'll try to figure out.

> Finally you should use "module-rebuild rebuild" to ensure all external
> modules are rebuild.

I tried it but I have nothing to rebuild.

Pierre.