[ltp] Re: thinkpad_ec fails to load on Thinkpad T500

Christoph Bier linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 01 Dec 2008 18:50:20 +0100

Derrick Karpo schrieb am 01.12.2008 17:45:

> On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Christoph Bier <christoph.bier@web.de> wrote:
>> Henrique de Moraes Holschuh schrieb am 18.11.2008 12:41:
>>
>>> Please, the two people with the T500 and T400 that have the issue:  Open a
>>> bug in bugzilla.kernel.org (whomever does it first, please send the bug
>>> number here so that others will file extra information on the same bug
>>> report).
>>
>> I have a similar problem on an X200s. Did anybody file a bug already?
>
> I haven't filed a kernel bug yet.

Ok, then I'll do it.

Best
Christoph

P.S.: Sorry, for double posting! I had trouble with the Gmane
gateway. My postings via Gmane were rejected ... anyway, now they
were delivered (but I'm still missing one message).
--
+++ Typografie-Regeln: http://zvisionwelt.de/downloads.html (1.6)