[ltp] Re: tpfand configuration for an X200s

Volker Krueger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 05 Dec 2008 13:41:47 +0100

Hi Christoph,

I don't know!
I could imagine it is a package that can be uninstalled and then
re-installed from the lenovo support website (that's where one gets the
updates from)?
(There is also this tool for automatic installation of lenovo packages)

I am still waiting for my X200s, otherwise I would have tried it myself :-)

best,
Volker

--
Dr. Ing. Volker Krüger