[ltp] Re: tpfand configuration for an X200s

Volker Krueger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 06 Dec 2008 10:41:58 +0100

I start wondering anyway if the larger power consumption is due to the
fan only.

I guess, instead (I see Henrique' s point!) , the consumption of come
linux component is higher and thus leads to a warmer processor which
leads in turn to an increased fan speed...

Is someone willing to step by step unload the lenovo drivers from vista
and check  which deleted driver results in a higher consumption?

Then,  perhaps we can identify the bad guy.

Is there a program like powertop for windows?

best,
vok

--
Dr. Ing. Volker Krüger