[ltp] Re: tpfand configuration for an X200s

Sun, 7 Dec 2008 08:43:07 -0200

On Sun, 07 Dec 2008, Christoph Bier wrote:
> Yes. But under Linux the fan is running at temperatures at which
> (right grammar?) the fan is not running under Vista. I would

I'd like a confirmation of that: a snapshot of the fan RPM and all thermal
sensors in both Windows and Linux, showing a set of thermal readings that
are almost the same, and the different fan speeds.

> What about my question on thinkpad_ec? Might it effect fan's
> behaviour? It fails to load on my X200s. Yesterday I tried to

No.  It is a read-only interface to get battery data, and a read/write
interface to HDAPS, and that's it.

  Henrique Holschuh