[ltp] T61 Ultrabay

Paul Seelig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 09 Dec 2008 23:38:05 +0100

Hello Jason,

please have a look at http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/UltraBay and
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/UltraBay_Devices#UltraBay_Slim_Devices for
some basic information about the different versions of the UltraBay.

There are two different UltraBay Slim HDD Adapters for the T61, for
either a PATA or SATA HDD. Further details including FRU numbers see
please here:

http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/UltraBay_Slim_HDD_Adapter
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/UltraBay_Slim_SATA_HDD_Adapter

For what it's worth, I use the PATA UltraBay Slim HDD Adapter in my T61,
and I purchased it on eBay.

Cheers,
Paul