[ltp] Dropping thinkpad-acpi support for the model 570

Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:47:36 -0200

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008, Damien Challet wrote:
> Do you need a 600 DSDT, etc ?

Yes, please.  There is some data for _some_ of the 600* models, but not
much, and most of it is old and therefore, incomplete (old acpidump didn't
get all tables, and we didn't use to ask for the dmidecode a few years ago).

Please use a recent acpidump and dmidecode, and send their output to me by
private mail.  Please censor the UUID and serial numbers in the dmidecode
output.

Also, may I contact you for testing issues on the model 600?  Can you test
an up-to-date version of thinkpad-acpi on the model 600 every 6 months or so
and drop me a note if anything breaks?

  Henrique Holschuh