[ltp] 4 GigaBytes in a thinkpad T61p

Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:51:40 -0200

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008, Christoph Lechleitner wrote:
> I sometimes problems using PCMCIA cards which I credit to the BIOS not
> handling 4 Gigs correctly.

It might be that, or it might be Linux being buggy and not noticing it needs
to use bounce buffers for your PCMCIA cards.

So please file a bug with all the relevant details in bugzilla.kernel.org.
lspci -vvv output will be required, and needs to be done *with* the card
that is misbehaving plugged in (you could also provide lspci -vvv output
without the card plugged in, for completeness).

  Henrique Holschuh