[ltp] X200 Battery Life

Andrew Mason linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 20 Dec 2008 22:36:47 +1030

Can you please detail what you have done to get that figure. I can't
get anywhere close to 6watts. I have made lots of changes to the
kernel, gone through lesswatts.org and still can't get below an
average of 9 unless I turn the wireless off, in which case i can get
around 8.

If you have some time this would be awesome as 6-7W is a big saving on
what I have.
Thanks in advance.