[ltp] two finger scrolling

Sun, 21 Dec 2008 11:14:37 -0200

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008, Derek Dolney wrote:

> > > I have a T61, and I can get f = 2, and also f = 3!
> >
> > I only get f=1, what options do you have in xorg.conf for it?

One thing that might help track down why someone might not be managing
to enable multi-touch is for you guys to tell us the product and
firmware version of your touchpads, as output by the kernel driver.

E.g. my T43 2687 has a Synaptics touchpad, model 1, firmware 5.9, id
0x2c6ab1, capabilities 0x884793/0x0.

(gotta test the multi-finger stuff one of these days, too...)

  Henrique Holschuh