[ltp] Keycodes and using them

Yves-Alexis Perez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:41:58 +0100

--=-51GGOBM4KhqbwXkPUpau

On lun, 2008-12-22 at 00:29 +0100, Michael Gaber wrote:
> now i want to do something useful with them, like sending my box to
> s2ram/s2d/locking the screen. Could anyone tell me how to archieve
> this?
> I'm runninng very latest X with fluxbox on tom on a gentoo amd64 box

You should be able to bind them in your wm directly.
I don't know how fluxbox does, but in xfwm there's a nice interface
which asks you to press the key.

The keys seems to be directly XF86Screensaver and the like (for the
record, I only bind XF86Screensaver in my wm, the other are directly
used by hal, I think)

Cheers,=20
--=20
Yves-Alexis