[ltp] Second handed T43 issues (already bought): advises for tons of doubts and questions, please

Fri, 26 Dec 2008 01:19:29 +0000

Miguel Daniel Rodríguez Magarzo wrote:

> But now they don't matter anymore such issues, at least already for me:
> I'm returning it back tomorrow morning (since the seller has accepted
> this).

I agree - that's the best course of action. Take a look at the detailed
specs for a given model on ThinkWiki before you buy another one.

Incidentally, I am delighted by my T60p - and Ubuntu Hardy even has
suspend to RAM working! I also love the 1600x1200 15" monitor.

Richard