[ltp] disk-protect patch in linux kernel 2.6.28 => hdapsd works out of the box

Chris Penn linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:36:19 -0600

I have just noticed that battery time tends to get diminished with
hdapsd compared to say windows.  I am curious on any improvements that
are being made.

Chris...

--
"As we open our newspapers or watch our television screens, we seem to
be continually assaulted by the fruits of Mankind's stupidity."